Social media & content manager
Social Media & Content Manager needed to manage social media platforms and to optimise website content for British spiritual teacher with a worldwide reputation.
Rupert Spira is one of the world’s foremost teachers and philosophers on the subject of consciousness and the nature of reality, the basis of which informs all experience and is not ascribed to any one religion or culture in particular. His webinars, events, books and teachings already reach hundreds of thousands of people internationally.
You will have at least two or three years experience as a social media manager, and you will have experience and a clear understanding of website content management, content strategy, SEO, search console and Google analytics.
This rare opportunity to use your digital skills to work with one of the world’s most respected spiritual philosophers and teachers alive today, and to help bring greater understanding of consciousness and meaning to people across the world.
Job role and responsibilities
Social media manager
- Build an engaged, loyal follower base on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Use digital media editing software to create highly engaging social content including IGTV video clips
- Ensure all published content adheres to brand values and tone of voice
- Develop and deliver an overarching content plan for all social media channels, using scheduling tools
- Manage the community, responding where necessary within the brand tone of voice and guidelines
- Deliver paid advertising campaigns including the use of Facebook pixels to track performance
- Monitor and report on performance of all social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and platforms own analytics
- Coordinate the processing, uploading and optimisation of content from contributors
- Use Search Console and Google Analytics to analyse website performance and areas for improvement
- Align content strategy with social media strategy
- Continually improve website optimisation with backlinks, crosslinks, metadata and onpage seo
- Manage PPC campaign in collaboration with Growth Manager
Personal qualities and experience
This role would particular suit those with the following qualities and experience:
- Passion to help people that do good, to do better
- Demonstrate a personal interest in one or more of the following: social enterprise, community, wellbeing
- 2-3 years of social media experience, including Facebook Ads
- Experience or willingness to learn about search engine optimisation
- Experience in creating assets for audio and video content
About Social Streets C.I.C
Social Streets is a not-for-profit media company that works on a wide range of projects that benefit the community. We publish our own media titles, including community magazine Roman Road LDN, and undertake contract publishing for third parties.
This is a full time role, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary in the region of £26,000 to £30,000 pro rata depending on experience. This is a freelance contract, with a six month rolling renewal.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV
- A covering letter explaining why the opportunity to work in the spiritual sector is important for you.