Social Streets C.I.C publishes neighbourhood magazines that provide a platform for local voices. If you are local to one of our titles and are passionate about digital, creative or media as well as your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Do you have a local cause you want to promote? Do you want to raise awareness of a local issue? Or are you a visual artist who can help us visualise content? Have you worked on a local project you're proud of and want to share to neighbours?
Here are some topics that citizen journalists could cover:
- Review of bars, cafes, shops, markets
- Review of local events and activities
- Photography of local area
- Photo documentary
- Video content (time-lapse or documentaries)
- Interviews of local heroes
- Graphic design and illustrations
- Idea for tours and photowalks